Sunday, December 6

St. Nicholas Day

Well, I don't even know where to start.
I want to remember the only Niclas in my life who made my last year's summer amazing.
Then I want to say happy birthday to my tesoro, Carla. I wish you all the best.
(This feels like thanksgiving, so I should proceed.)
I want to thank my parents for giving me sweets and money for sneakers, in St. Nicholas’ name.
Nevertheless, I want to thank my friend, Kate, for changing my elevating after talking to her.
Moreover, I want to thank my dog for still being here with me after all he’s been through.
I want to express my appreciation and love to all my friends that call me to check on me and see how I’ve been doing.
I’m having a really good day, I’ve already watched 2 versions of A Christmas Carol by Charles Dickens and I think I can bear another one.
I still have to put all these clothes in the drawer and read something for school.
There are a lot of things pressing my chest and I fear of a lot more.
But still, I am feeling great.
I think I’m expecting a nervous breakdown.

No comments: