Monday, March 23

the longest tag

My ABC’s…

A
- Available: for now

- Age: 17

- Annoyance: judgmental people, hypocrisy

- Allergic: histamine

- Animal: definitely dog

- Actor: Al Pacino

B
- Beer: Salitos

- Birthday/Birthplace: February 15th, Bucharest

- Best Friends: Cat, Sim, Sal, Ane, Liviu, Paul

- Body Part on opposite sex: ass, eyes

- Best feeling in the world: flying

- Blind or Deaf: none. i couldn’t choose

- Best weather: warm, but cloudy

- Been in Love: every time

- Been bitched out?: hell yeah

- Been on stage?: breathtaking

- Believe in yourself?:  I do

- Believe in life on other planets: why not?

- Believe in miracles: in other people lives

- Believe in Magic: there’s magic in everything

- Believe in God: don’t really know now

- Believe in Satan: not really

- Believe in Santa: i believe in Christmas

- Believe in Ghosts/spirits: too much believing. no

- Believe in Evolution: yes, i do 

C
- Car: Ford Mustang Shelby

- Candy: I’m a candy gal

- Color: green

- Cried in school: today :P

- Chocolate/Vanilla: vanilla chocolate

- Chinese/Mexican: Mexican

- Cake or pie: apple pie

- Countries to visit: don’t have enough space here. I should say...the whole world starting with Ireland, India, Norway, France, England and Africa....

D
- Day or Night: night or morning

- Dream vehicle: definitely Mustang Shelby

- Danced: all my life. Still do

- Dance in the rain?: actually, I did

- Dance in the middle of the street?: that was when I felt the rain on my body

- Do the splits?: I can still do it

E
- Eggs: scrambled

- Eyes: can tell you everything

- Everyone has: lied

- Ever failed a class?: so close

F
- First crush: kindergarden. he was blonde with blue eyes. we used to play mum and dad; i wonder how he looks now

- Full name: Raluca L Gabriela Popescu

- First thoughts waking up: I need coffee, is the water warm or will i shower with cold water again?, do I still have time to walk the dog?, what should I wear?, geez will I make it in time for school?

- Food: I like traditional food

G
- Greatest Fear: spiders

- Giver or taker: giver

- Goals: change something in this enormous world

- Gum: orbit white sweet mint

- Get along with your parents?: questionable, i try to most of the times. 

- Good luck charms: raluca necklace

H
- Hair Color: dark brown

- Height: 167 cm

- Happy: as long as I’m on coffee

- Holidays: unique, full of departures, arriving and clothes to wash in the night, time for experiences. 

- How do you want to die: of laughing

- Health freak?: I couldn’t. I might be falling apart because of all the practice. 

- Hate: don’t like to

I
(In guys/girls)
- Eye color: deep blue/green/brown/dark/grey (the accent in on deep)

- Hair Color: I used to like brunets, but after this summer in Stockholm...

- Height: I’m not sure if it’s a fetish or not, but most of my ex`s were shorter than me

- Clothing Style: can’t describe it. I think quality clothes

- Characteristics: funny, subtitle jokes, spontaneous

- Ice Cream: all over

- Instrument: M

J
- Jewelry: raluca necklace, earrings

- Job: event planner, book corrector

K
- Kids: check

- Kickboxing or karate: karate for 2 years

- Keep a journal?: used to. now I have the blog

L
- Longest Car Ride: don’t remember

- Love: true

- Letter: R

- Laughed so hard you cried: lots of times with this one person

- Love at first sight: once. don’t believe in it though

M
- Milk flavor: plain and chocolate

- Movie: scent of a woman, the notebook

- Mooned anyone?: nope

- Marriage: sounds exciting

- Motion sickness?: cheque

- McD’s or BK: it’s kind of the same for me

N
- Number of Siblings: "Zero,Nothing,Nada,Niente,Nicht,Nimic" [am pastrat asta, e prea tare]

- Number of Piercings: one.

- Number: 12

O
- Overused Phrases: “whoo-ha”, “k-ching”, “lasa, lasa”, “bine”, “ha”

- One wish: UN

- One phobia: spiders

P
- Place you’d like to live: Sweden

- Pepsi/Coke: coke 

Q
- Quail: nope

- Questionnaires: not really my type

R
- Reason to cry: nervous breakdown

- Reality T.V.: no

- Radio Station: no

- Roll your tongue in a circle?: I could do that

S
- Song: the night time is the right time - CCR

- Shoe size: 7

- Sushi: coming right up

- Skipped school: more than I should have

- Slept outside: in the countryside

- Seen a dead body?: it hurt

- Smoked?: for some time

- Skinny dipped?: hell yeah

- Shower daily?: twice

- Sing well?: I like to think that

- In the shower?: did too

- Swear?: I tended to a lot for some time

- Stuffed Animals?: no

- Single/Group dates: both

- Strawberries/Blueberries: blueberry

- Scientists need to invent: teleporter, machine to cure cancer

T
- Time for bed: inexistent

- Thunderstorms: perfect time to stay in bed

- Touch your tongue to your nose?: can’t

U
- Unpredictable: try to 

- Under the influence?: lately, yes

- Understanding?: as much as i can

V
- Vegetable you hate: green beans

- Vegetable you love: broccoli

- Vacation spot: the world

W
- Weakness: I’m easily hurt by words

- When you grow up: I’ll change the world

- Which one of your friends acts the most like you: don’t quite know

- Who makes you laugh the most: everyone, I’m easily amused

- Worst feeling: rejection

- Wanted to be a model?: couple years ago

- Where do we go when we die: heaven I suppose?

- Worst weather: excessive heat

- Walk with a book on your head?: did that too

X
- X-Rays: only when I need to be fixed

Y
-Year it is now: 2009

-Yellow: reminds me of someone

Z
- Zoo animal: zebra

- Zodiac sign: Aquarius

LAST PERSON WHO…
1. Slept in a bed beside you?: Liviu
2. Last person to see you cry?: Cat
3. Went to the movies with you?: Liviu
4. You went to the mall with?: Sally
5. You went to dinner with?: Simina
6. You talked to on the phone?: Dad
7. Made you laugh?: Cat

 

The longest tag I ever completed. Sending it to cat, Mihai, Fifi and whoever wants it too.

 

1 comment:

Crissa said...

:)) long indeed. i may assume it too, i guess.