Thursday, March 12

movie lines part 2

A very dear friend of mine, which i have never met saw my post and worked for days to get me this. please read and if something sounds familiar, note it. thanks xiko. 


say hello to my little friend

  

kids? sure , why not.....as long as there is a nurse

 

Carpe diem. Seize the day, boys. Make your lives extraordinary.

 

Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night.

 

Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn

 

Gentlemen, you can't fight in here. This is the War Room.

 

Get your stinking paws off me, you damned dirty ape.

 

Go ahead; make my day

 

you wanna play rough? ok

 

I have always depended on the kindness of strangers.

 

If a thing is worth having, it's worth cheating for

 

I'm as mad as hell, and I'm not going to take this anymore

 

CHICHI...get the YAYO

 

Keep your friends close, but your enemies closer.

 

Nobody puts Baby in a corner

 

Show me the money

 

Today, I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth.

 

Wait a minute, wait a minute. You ain't heard nothin' yet

 

Well, here's another nice mess you've gotten me into.

 

you fuck with me, you fuck with the best!

 

When you have to shoot -- shoot, don't talk

 

You've seen a general inspecting troops before haven't you? Just walk slow, act dumb and look stupid.

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Really nice dialogue :D