Sunday, August 24

the countryside feeling

The great thing when I come to the countryside is that I am a totally different person. I make all these plans about my future when I'm here. Some of them are good, some of them are bad. But I cannot know that until I feel them on my skin. The thing is, that sometimes, I do crazy things when I’m here. I can’t tell the difference between dream and reality and I turn out doing stupid things. Like bad things that do nothing than to confuse me and hurt me. Even though I've grown up now and I try to avoid these kind of things, some of them just happen. Anyhow, what I was meaning to reach in this post is that divine feeling that I get when I come here. It`s a mix between calm, comfort and anxiety. It's a feeling that makes you wanna climb the Everest, fly to the sun, reach the stars and everything. I'm beginning to be poetic right now. The main point is that I always have great plans for when I get home, like now for instance. I'm leaving home in a couple of hours and I already have a million things to do when I get there. Keep your fingers crossed for me, cuz I want to be the change I wish to see in the world.

No comments: