Sunday, August 24

change the world

The most important thing in a teen`s life is growing up. When we are young, all we think about is how to grow up faster, we try to think and act as a grown up. And what we don`t understand is why our parents and grandparents keep telling us much they loved it when they were kids, and how they would like to be in the 6th grade again. For me growing up is a phenomena you can`t tell when happening. If I look back in time and I see myself in the 6th grade I remember a child, if I look back in time two years ago, I see a child, if I look back in time yesterday I still see the child. You see, for me, every day means learning new things about myself, about life, about writing the future. Mine and others`. The most important goal for myself in life is to make a difference. To change the world in a way. It may be a very minor change, but if that change improved someone`s life even a bit, to me it`s enough. Like Mahatma Gandhi said: “you must be the change you wish to see in the world”. I want to be that change. And so far, I think my only chance to do what I said is through Save the Children. I now know for sure that whatever I will do with my life, both study and work, that I will continue with Save the Children for the rest of my life.

No comments: