Thursday, June 26

ice cream

I asked a friend to tell me the first word that comes into her mind so that i can do something with my blog again. and there you go it, it was ice-cream. what can i say about ice cream? i like it because it`s flavoured. i usually eat it in the winter because in the summer it melts almost instantly. this brings new stuff to my mind. like all the good things that come to an end. what i mean is that you find something that you like, but you`re not sure, you take some time to think about it and the minute you are completely positive that it`s your thing for the rest of your life, something happens and it vanishes. i experienced something like this last saturday and now i can`t stop thinking about it. similar stuff had happened to me many times before, but this time it was different, it was fistouka. and to make this whole post complete, i have to mention that i had a talk to my last happening and he was ok. the fabulous city was fine, and i mentioned i`m not going to italy this year. everything is fine. me is fine.

1 comment:

Alexa said...

welcome back >:D<

mie-mi place inghetata de la automat! cu vanilie si cacao.. :x
si.. mda.. "orice inceput are si un sfarsit".. urasc vorba asta..