Wednesday, June 25

entirely changed

This is like a real important post to me. i have decided to change my blog into english, so that i can share it with some other people and say more things than usual. i was a difficult time for me considering i haven`t written anythig since march - i think- but now i`m back with fresh information. i have a new perception about life. i think i wiser now, but not because i`m older. i have learned a lot of things about myself and i am ready to share them with the world.
i like to travel.
i can`t quit smoking.
i like being in love.
i need to be more organised and this new job is really helping me.
i really want to go to sweeden and i shall do whatever it takes for me to get there.
i want to get into princeton.
i will improve my dancing.
i need to be taken care of.
i like big events.
i want to buy more clothes and shoes.
i want not to lose any friends.
i need to continue with all the dreaming.
i just want to be happy.

No comments: