Wednesday, November 26

diary entry

Today I woke up with my mum’s voice whispering “you should probably get out of bed, it's 6:20”, as in 4 hours and 20 minutes late. I was supposed to study before daylight. I panicked, I cursed, I tried to make the morning go away, but then I asked for coffee and hit for the bathroom. The water in the shower was barely warm; I couldn't find anything nice to wear, no time for breakfast, no time for make up. I called my friend, we met up and literally ran to school.       

First class, not so relevant; the second one pretty interesting. I was supposed to take my final in physics today, but she decided to ruin my perfectly thought plans. We all had a test paper and messed up. Then she told me to go to 11th C and take my final with them. I agreed, but ended taking my biology test that time. No one was pleased, not even me.

Penultimate class, physics again, but no final. She had nothing prepared for me. I got really pissed off and I yelled that I’ll change my major I went back to my place. After a couple of minutes, she approached and in a very ungraceful manner, handed me a paper and told me “go to the first desk, will you?”. I was furious, but still, I said nothing. I won't have very good results in this one, but I’ll definitely complain to my headmaster about her, especially after she tried another malicious move. Too bad for her, she had no clue who she was dealing with.

To end this whole school stuff, I got home and got to thinking about Christmas holidays. I love Christmas. The whole Santa Claus concept, the gifts, the cards, the candy and the cinnamon smell, everything.

[to be continued later this night] 

No comments: