Friday, September 26

i was just speaking to a friend of mine and she showed me her status on messenger...it was kind of a joke in it, but it was about loving someone that much that it might become against the law. so, the first thing that got through my mind that time was this: "i wanna be the air you breathe when you choke" and i put it as my status. that`s because me and some pals, we had this conversation over in brusells about chocking (yeah, i know) and i figured how important must be that breath when you have to save your life. i had my breathe to give away, but there was no one to choke i could have given it back then. maybe i will use this sometime in the future. until then i want to write about some other important things that come through my mind right now. like college. i want to get into college somewhere abroad. my dream college is princeton, and i am starting studying this saturday. i hope for the best. my other choice is the university of amsterdam.
now, except for college, lovelife and and other crap, i wanna do a fundraising for the people in africa. but, i don`t want something at my school or in a local group. i want something big. something that could really make a change. and i don`t really have an amazing plan right now, but i will make one. another thing i want to do is a tour of my city. i want to visit it like i was a touris here and i want to take pictures of small things that i think could define my city and i will post them on facebook. so basically, for now, i only have dreams and desires. nothing concrete.

No comments: